random pictures

Monday, December 15, 2008

I had the most spiritual experience yesterday. During Young Women's we had a silent lesson on the word Believe. They played music and we quietly read scriptures and pondered on Christ. The spirit was strong many wept and I of course could not control my emotions. The main thing I took away from the lesson was what they wanted the word Believe to mean something else. It is usually associated with Santa and Magic, but they associated it with Believe it the truth of Christ that He knows you and loves you, Believe in Him. I don't think I will never forget that and probably never associate it with anything else but this message. Thank you all that put your long efforts in presenting that for our Young Woman. I love serving with you.

1 comments:

Dana said...

I am so glad to know that you have a blog, yeah! I love serving with you too, you are so much fun and I just love being around you! The pics of your house look awesome I love the lights and decor!

Photobucket
Photobucket