random pictures

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love the Holidays!

Here are a few pictures of my children making gram cracker houses since that what we had that was simple to make. As you can see Addy didn't get much done except eating. She is really good at that. Chaz had more of a design , Graycee tried her hardest and Laynie lets just say put a candy on eat three, lick the stick. Brooklynn was at Young Women's so she made hers later. As you can see we put up not one but two trees and the family tree is decorated half way up so a certain one 1/2 yr old does not touch it. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.

3 comments:

tammy said...

What a fun idea! I think we are going to do that. I will be a good mom like you! Your tree and decorations are so pretty. love you James

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Jamie! I love your house at Christmas, especially with all the kids. Nate and I are excited to come home and see everyone! Miss you guys.

Kortney Manning said...

I love your pictures!!! Your house looks great! You are so nice and patient to let your kids do fun things like make graham cracker houses...maybe I will have to break down and do something fun with my own kids too. Dang it.

Photobucket
Photobucket