random pictures

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!

Okay Haven't posted in a while. There is a reason for that. Busy!!!!Our family has been so busy with back to school nights, SEPs, Parent teacher con., and oh being a mom and having 3 jobs right now. # jobs not including maid, cook and shofure? Oh and did I mention I got released from primary and called into young woman's yippee!!! I am now the personal progress advisor. So lets recap, 3 jobs, mom, leader. Does the phrase " I will go where you want me to Lord" ring a bell. Some nights are rough with getting everyones' homework reading and showers in and on top of that I told my children that if I try to skip family prayer or scriptures DON"T LET ME! SO my children are not just trying not to go to bed they are just trying to obey. Now I got it in my crazy head of mine to do WHAT WOMAN WANT. OCTOBER 24 & 25 I am selling MICHE BAGS and MY FURNITURE. Oh and by the way any one out there that would like a bag the prices are going UP This Tuesday. SO any one that would like it at the old price CALL ME !!! So I don;t want to sound like a CRAZY WOMAN but I think I Kind of am. ( for the moment) HA HA! Love all of you , hope all is well.

3 comments:

tammy said...

It's nuts for me too. I guess it just comes with the whole mom thing. It was fun to see you and your babe!

Kortney Manning said...

I LOVE your blog background!! It sounds like your head might explode any day now...you'd better slow down. See you in a few weeks.
love ya

shelby said...

I don't know how you do it all! You are amazing!!!! I would love to see all you are selling. I just wish it didn't cost so much to come down there. Call me sometime so we can chat about it!
Love ya

Photobucket
Photobucket