random pictures

Thursday, August 14, 2008


Well School is back in and I now only have two at home for now. Laynie goes to preschool Sept. 3 and will go Tues Thurs. It is great she will go at 9:15 and get home at 1:15 she is excited and she really likes the idea that she gets to take a lunch. She thinks she is so big. But for now she is very bored. She hates that Addy has to take naps. I just sit and think about how I am going to explain that she will only eat Miracle Whip sandwiches. I now it is gross but what do you do????? She calls them turkey sandwiches hold the turkey. Her school is going to think I am some loony mom who doesn't care about nutrition. I do I will send other stuff but I don't know what to substitute for her sandwich .

5 comments:

tammy said...

At least she will eat a sandwich. Loren took her lunch so much last year that she hates any kind of sandwich! I don't know what I'm going to do.
Your school pics are cute! I wish we can make our kids stop growing! just stop right now.

Russ said...

Alyse lives off of mostly oatmeal and yogurt! I hate how picky she is! Somehow they survive though! It was so fun seeing you at school this week! I hope Graycee and Chaz both have a great school year! I will miss teaching your kids! I may have to pop into Mrs. Hutching's class every once and a while just to get my Graycee fix, a day isn't complete without seeing that cute smile!

Unknown said...

Sorry I forgot I was logged into my husband's account working on web albums! It is me there is not some freaky guy named Russ trying to check out your daughter's smile :) I am still getting used to my own google identity!

Kortney Manning said...

just leave a note in the lunch saying you know there isn't meat, it wasn't just a laps in thinking! Reese is starting to eat EVERYTHING which is so nice. Truman won't eat unless it's watermelon or cantalope or crackers.

snow family said...

Hey Jam.. my cousin would only eat mayo and cheese sandwiches until she was in high school!!! I'm sure she'll grow out of it before that though!

Photobucket
Photobucket