random pictures

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

14 Girls 6 Leaders and Off I GO!!!

Well tomorrow is the day. Girls Camp Yea! These last couple of days have been BUSY. Trips to Costco, Walmart, Sportsmans, Dollar Store, Lins, Pebbles In My Pocket, and every which way my car would take me. Can't sleep I woke up at 5:40 this morning and can' t go back to sleep. SO I thought I would blog serf a little and then decided to update since Brooks B-day. So wish me luck and hope to be back in one piece Saturday.

4 comments:

tammy said...

You'll do fine!, you might even love it and want to go back next year! Getting there is always the hardest part!

Ricci said...

How exciting! I'm glad it's you and not me. Kennedy left for camp Tuesday and will be back Friday. She was excited. You will have fun!

Steph said...

good luck! hope you have a great time! I know you will love it and the girls will love you!

shelby said...

I hope all went well at girls camp. I am sure the girls loved you. I loved going as a leader, hopefully you did too. Love ya

Photobucket
Photobucket